Self delusion is my optimism

Tuesday, August 01, 2006

I'm dead beat,totally exhausted from this couple of days,argh been sleeping in class yet again.
Anyway it's been pretty fun too,and rock climbing's such a fun thing to do!
Went for rock climbing yesterday to "test waters" and i realised i'm half afraid of heights!=x
Well it wasn't totally my fault,it was pretty high,and it was my first time up there!

Whatever i do i never fail to be a joke,from marching to rock climbing,i'm like fodder for people's amusement or something,screwing up and all.
I guess today ain't really a bad day,skipped p.e for the first time and i hardly even felt a tinge of guilt.I must be contracting the "pon king's" spirit.(Pon = skip)
And i'm jubilant that noone laughed at my marching!=D And it's not because there wasn't anyone there to!Banana captain's teammates were there and they didn't laugh!I consider that my biggest achievement yet in tpjc.And yes its because i'm bad at it.

Interesting day tomorrow,cause it's the rock climbing competition!And my goal is pretty simple,to not look as pale as tofu when i touch down on the ground.I'm gonna be brave and try to carry out some "machoism"!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home